st: collinearity in categorical variables

From   "Mitchell F. Berman" <[email protected]>
To   Stata List Server <[email protected]>
Subject   st: collinearity in categorical variables
Date   Thu, 25 Apr 2013 16:42:29 -0400

Thank you, my error. I was using a link provided by John Hendrickx, the author.

Still wondering how accepted perturb is in the statistics community. Searching the Statalist archives reveals very few people using it, and some issues using it and evaluating the output. Still, it looks useful.

Any Stata users with experience using perturb able to comment?

Mitchell