Re: st: multinomial logistic regression with RE using gllamm

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: multinomial logistic regression with RE using gllamm
Date   Thu, 25 Apr 2013 09:40:14 +0100

You asked three questions. I'll peel off the one I can answer, #1.

-year- could be a valid predictor to be added to your variable list.
That depends on whether you think that the response is varying with
-year-. That's a substantive question depending on what you think is
happening to generate the dataset. We can't answer that for you.
Naturally, the character of any dependence on -year- needs to be
thought through as well.