Re: st: xtlogit - lagged dependent variable as independent variable

From   Andreas Schiffelholz <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: xtlogit - lagged dependent variable as independent variable
Date   Tue, 23 Apr 2013 10:03:29 +0200

Jeremy,

thanks a lot for your fast and detailed answer.

One short question just to make sure:
As I understand from your answer there is no further adjustment - comparable to the Arellano-Bond adjustment - needed when using a lagged dependent variable (given my dataset characteristics and the fact that I use -xtlogit, re- and not a linear regression model). Does this stand true if I add more than one lagged variable?

-xtlogit strategy L.strategy L2.strategy L3.strategy L4.strategy company_age company_size industry, re-

I want to use this model to check how many years back have an influence on the choice of the strategy in the current period.

Thanks a lot and best wishes
Andreas Schiffelholz