Re: st: how do you drop repeated values in a variable to remain with only one?

From   Gwinyai Masukume <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: how do you drop repeated values in a variable to remain with only one?
Date   Sun, 21 Apr 2013 12:18:57 +0200

Hi Modesto,
That works. Thanks.
Kind regards,
Gwinyai

On 4/21/13, Modesto Escobar <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi, Gwinyai:
> Being aware that data will be lost,  I think that you can solve your
> problem
> with this code:
> duplicates drop A, force
>
> I hope this works.