Re: st: Quantile regression: determine to which quantile an individual belongs

From   Alex Olssen <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Quantile regression: determine to which quantile an individual belongs
Date   Thu, 18 Apr 2013 21:38:59 +1000

Thanks for the link; I knew that the binary representation for 0.01 was non-terminating, but I didn't know of this faq.