Re: st: calculation 'cross differences'

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: calculation 'cross differences'
Date   Thu, 18 Apr 2013 12:20:09 +0100

It seems that you want to compare each value with the means of the
others in each group.

This is an FAQ. See

FAQ     . . Creating variables recording prop. of the other members of a group
        4/05    How do I create variables summarizing for each
                individual properties of the other members of a
                group?
http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/data-management/creating-variables-recording-properties/

Searching the archives for mentions for this FAQ may also help.