RE: R: st: problem of data management

From   Iodice Federico <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: R: st: problem of data management
Date   Wed, 17 Apr 2013 22:22:27 +0200

Thank you for all the answers and hints.
I looked at the help file and found that the following command works:

  gen eventdate = date(datfinemov, "DMY")

to see the date:

  format eventdate %td