Re: st: Removing variables if missing a particular observation

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Removing variables if missing a particular observation
Date   Thu, 11 Apr 2013 16:21:33 +0100

If as you say 2004m3 is the first observation

foreach var of varlist _all {
       if missing(`var'[1]) drop `var'
}

should also work. The method I suggested earlier is more general.