st: RE: ivreg2: endogeneity & AP F test in esttab

Subject   st: RE: ivreg2: endogeneity & AP F test in esttab
Date   Thu, 11 Apr 2013 12:34:38 +0000

Paolo,

These first-stage results are saved by ivreg2 in the matrix e(first).

HTH,
Mark

> I tried to
> generate the first one from the first stage regression but could not find it in
> the output. Any clue?
> Thanks a lot
>
> Paolo
>

> Ai sensi del D.Lgs. 196/2003 si precisa che le informazioni contenute in questo
> messaggio sono riservate ed a uso esclusivo del destinatario. Qualora il
> messaggio in parola Le fosse pervenuto per errore, La invitiamo ad eliminarlo
> senza copiarlo e a non inoltrarlo a terzi, dandocene gentilmente
> comunicazione. Grazie.
>
> Pursuant to Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, you are hereby informed that
> this message contains confidential information intended only for the use of
> the addressee. If you are not the addressee, and have received this message
> by mistake, please delete it and immediately notify us. You may not copy or
> disseminate this message to anyone. Thank you.

-----
Sunday Times Scottish University of the Year 2011-2013
Top in the UK for student experience
Fourth university in the UK and top in Scotland (National Student Survey 2012)

We invite research leaders and ambitious early career researchers to
join us in leading and driving research in key inter-disciplinary themes.
Please see www.hw.ac.uk/researchleaders for further information and how
to apply.

registered under charity number SC000278.