[no subject]

If you do find a solution please share though, as this program could
have a lot of value when working properly.

Matt Vivier

On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 12:35 PM, Sui Zhang <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Hi to all,
>
> Does geocode work for everyone? Please give me some advice. Thank you!
>
> (1) The command "geocode" returns in "610" (over the limit) for all
> records every day from day 1.
>
> (2) Then I tried the following:
> foreach i of numlist 1/3 {
>        local a=address[`i']
>        copy
> "http://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/geocode/json?address=`a'&sensor=true"
> "c:\temp\tmpgm`i'.txt", replace
> }
> but then stata errors with code "672" for "server refused to send file".
>
> (3) Single command line, such as:
> copy
> "http://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/geocode/json?address=`60611'&sensor=false"
> "c:\temp\tmpgm.txt", replace
> would save a ".txt" file, but with "ZERO_RESULTS"
>
> Many thanks!
> --
> Sui Zhang
>
> Feinberg School of Medicine
> Northwestern University

The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential,
and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, or an
employee, or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to
the message and deleting from your computer.