Re: st: Interpretation of Two-sample t test with equal variances?

From   Gwinyai Masukume <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Interpretation of Two-sample t test with equal variances?
Date   Wed, 20 Mar 2013 20:54:01 +0200

Nick - well that's an interesting question. The variables that
determine the decision as you would imagine are many.
Regards,
Gwinyai.