Re: st: which STATA version for Poi's QUAIDS command

From   Luca Tiberti <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: which STATA version for Poi's QUAIDS command
Date   Mon, 18 Mar 2013 18:55:35 -0400

Thanks so much Brian. After I reduced down the number of demographic
variables, I was able to run the command.

Thanks for your prompt help,
Luca