Re: st: which STATA version for Poi's QUAIDS command

From   Luca Tiberti <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: which STATA version for Poi's QUAIDS command
Date   Mon, 18 Mar 2013 17:15:41 -0400

Hi Nick, thanks for this

here is the output of describe, short

obs:         3,860
vars:            39                          18 Mar 2013 15:37
size:       455,480
Sorted by:  serial
     Note:  dataset has changed since last saved

For your info, I had already tried by keeping only variables finally
entering into the demand system and compress them. However I was not
able to run succesfully the command.

Thanks for your help,
Luca