Re: st: STATA 12 very slow compared to STATA 10

From   Sara Borelli <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: STATA 12 very slow compared to STATA 10
Date   Tue, 12 Mar 2013 12:46:12 -0400

Nick,

thank you very much for your suggestions

I did not use Mata before, I tried to play around with it but it seems
 it cannot be combined with loop...
Since I have several loops in my program, would you have an example or
suggestion of how I could implement some of my program using Mata and
in loop?

Thanks for any input you might have

Sara