Re: st: all suggestions are welcome retiming project

Subject   Re: st: all suggestions are welcome retiming project
Date   Fri, 8 Mar 2013 16:33:00 -0500

Deanna Reed <[email protected]>:
No.
http://www.stata.com/help.cgi?twoway
where maps are made with
http://www.stata.com/help.cgi?twoway_area
with the -nodropbase- option
using a shapefile dataset
(http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/graphics/spmap-and-maps/)
and you could put small histograms of minutes late using
http://www.stata.com/help.cgi?twoway_rarea
at points identifying stops, but you need to do the calculations first.

If you want help with that, you need to give more detail on the nature
of your data.

If you just want to identify chokepoints, compute the mean
additional minutes late at each stop relative to the prior stop,
and look at the 5 or 10 largest values.