RE: st: macro issue

From   "Dherani, Mukesh" <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: macro issue
Date   Wed, 6 Mar 2013 14:32:48 +0000

Thanks Alison. Yes, copy paste in interactive mode is working fine.
What should I do to store my macro?

BW,m

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Alison Connor
Sent: 06 March 2013 14:26
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: st: macro issue

Hi Mukesh,

If you run the lines separately from the do file (i.e. select line 1, and hit ctrl+d or the do button then select line 2, and hit ctrl+d or the do button), then the macro from line 1 will not be stored. If you are typing in each line separately, or cutting and pasting each line separately from the do file, then it should work. Could this be the issue?

~Alison