Re: st: Reshape issue

From   James Bernard <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Reshape issue
Date   Wed, 27 Feb 2013 17:54:07 +0800

Hi Nick and Richards,

Thanks for the suggestion.

Just to close the loop so that others who find our conversation on
statalist can benefit from this:

I used -collapse- plus -firstnm- which collapses the observations by
group to the first non-missing observation.

Regards,
James