Re: st: reliability with -icc- and -estat icc-

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: reliability with -icc- and -estat icc-
Date   Wed, 27 Feb 2013 02:03:18 +0000

Psychometrics is not my field but my gut impression is that you really
should use the scores. The context you cite is no doubt correct, but
for comparing raters with each other the scores they gave are
essential. Why is skewness implied to be a problem here? It's just one
of the facts.