Re: st: estabb and rtfutil combination.

From   Amadou DIALLO <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: estabb and rtfutil combination.
Date   Wed, 13 Feb 2013 08:45:51 +0100

Dear Roger,

Many thanks. This is indeed a partial solution to my problem and
definitely, a rtfappend command is most needed and welcome. I wish
this could be released soon!

I also have a couple of questions, to try to find a workaround:

- do you know how to merge 2 rtf files? I googled but cannot find any
proper answer and I don't how to take advantage of the rtf mail merge
tools.

- do you have any tutorial on using rtfutil/listtab with tables, as
the ones available for estout and esttab? The tables I produced using
listtab are messy and the /landscape option I am inserting in my rtf
code is not allowing even to view them in landscape format. The book
by Sean Burke that I bought warned against producing tables in rtf but
is not indeed providing detailed examples, so if anyone can point me
to a good tutorial, that is most welcome.

- is there any way to resize the graphs I am inserting? I know there
have been some discussions around this topic, but am wondering if any
progress has been made on it.

Nonetheless, again thank you for producing rtfutil. It saves me a lot
of time in producing standardized reports for my department.

Warmest regards.

Bachir.

Amadou B. DIALLO, PhD.
Senior Economist, AfDB.