Re: st: How to detect outliers

From   Xixi Lin <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: How to detect outliers
Date   Tue, 12 Feb 2013 13:22:27 -0500

Hi Steve,

About the robust regression, I have a question, after running mmreg,
is it possible to predict residuals? Mine has errors:

xi: mmregress Y X1 X2 X3
predict r,residual
error message: option residual not allowed

My question is that is it possible to test residual normality and
heterokedasticity after robust regression or does robust regression
already corrects for those?

Best,
Xixi Lin