Re: st: How to detect outliers

From   Xixi Lin <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: How to detect outliers
Date   Mon, 11 Feb 2013 14:37:56 -0500

Hi Nick,

You are absolutely right! I messed up the obs numbers, it should be
obs in each period instead. And After I fix that, the results from
these two methods are pretty close.

Thanks again. You are so helpful! ^_^

Best,
Xixi Lin