Re: st: RE: Interpretation of the Bland-Altman method on Stata

From   David Hoaglin <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Interpretation of the Bland-Altman method on Stata
Date   Wed, 21 Nov 2012 23:37:44 -0500

Paul,

Isn't it possible to read Emily's message differently?  She could be
saying that, when she transformed the difference in means into a ratio
(i.e., inverted the logarithm), she got 0.34, and then multiplying by
100 gave 34.  Then "the questionnaire is 34% of the record" could be
the right interpretation.  (I have not used -baplot-, so I don't know
whether the interpretation would be that one or "the record is 34% of
the questionnaire.")

It definitely would help to see the commands and the relevant output.

David Hoaglin