Re: st: disattenuated regression

From   "'Alim Beveridge" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: disattenuated regression
Date   Sun, 18 Nov 2012 13:57:04 -0500

Hi,

Yes, the dichotomous variable (eg gender) is exogenous, and I did mean independent variable by IV not indicator (of a LV). I also want to include dummy variables for group membership as exogenous IVs/predictors. So if I understand you correctly, I don't need to worry about including these in my model and using standard ML estimation?
thanks,
'Alim