Re: st: How can I fill in missing values for the month or quarter in this data set?

From   Aaron Kirkman <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: How can I fill in missing values for the month or quarter in this data set?
Date   Wed, 14 Nov 2012 14:14:58 -0600

Nick,

Thank you for pointing me to the --fillin-- command. That does exactly
what I need. I plan to interpolate the data for missing expenditures
based on the average percent spent in each quarter in years where data
for all four quarters is present. I already completed that procedure,
so I simply needed the data this format in order to apply it.

Aaron