Re: st: How can I fill in missing values for the month or quarter in this data set?

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: How can I fill in missing values for the month or quarter in this data set?
Date   Wed, 14 Nov 2012 20:04:39 +0000

-fillin- is the command of choice here.

. fillin state year quarter

That said, the larger issue is why you want to do this. -fillin-
without any extras will just extend your dataset and add missings on
-expenditure-, but necessarily no extra information.

As elsewhere I've posted on interpolation, it may seem odd that I ask
this, but what will you gain thereby?

Nick