Re: st: sthlp file not displaying correctly

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: sthlp file not displaying correctly
Date   Thu, 8 Nov 2012 17:34:23 +0000

I can't reproduce this, although I am not on Mac. I suspect hidden characters.

A secondary point is that you invoke {cmdab:} but don't indicate
allowed abbreviation.

Nick