Re: st: somersd error message

From   "Roger B. Newson" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: somersd error message
Date   Wed, 31 Oct 2012 12:36:25 +0000

This is very curious INDEED. Do you get exactly the same error message as before, or another one? Because -lsomersd.mlib- should DEFINITELY include the -tidottree()- function. If it doesn't, then it is not the correct -lsomersd.mlib-.

Best wishes

Roger

Roger B Newson BSc MSc DPhil
Lecturer in Medical Statistics