Re: st: somersd error message

From   Barry Quinn <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: somersd error message
Date   Wed, 31 Oct 2012 11:46:44 +0000

Roger,

It is very strange as after restarting and running -mata: mata query-  I get
  Mata settings
        set matastrict      off
        set matalnum        off
        set mataoptimize    on
        set matafavor       space      may be space or speed
        set matacache       400        kilobytes
        set matalibs        lmatabase;lmataado;lmataopt;lmatasem;lsomersd
        set matamofirst     off

which now includes the lsomersd.mlib.

But still this previous error message persists

Barry