Re: st: -save- a varlist

From   Jeph Herrin <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: -save- a varlist
Date   Tue, 30 Oct 2012 12:10:56 -0400

Agree - but I was referring specifically to Austin's suggestion of using -outsheet- twice, then matching the labels back up to the values. I don't think that approach is very easy to implement.

As I stated right off, using -label save- is the most useful suggestion, and does make the problem nearly trivial.

Jeph