Re: st: estimation of short run coefficient in panel data with small time series and large cross section

From   Muhammad Anees <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: estimation of short run coefficient in panel data with small time series and large cross section
Date   Thu, 25 Oct 2012 14:56:29 +0500

Yes

I forgot to mention that the chapter is available freely for Academics
from different universities with subscriptions to eBooks from CUP.
Also the content of your discussion is of interest to me so I have
openly requested others who might be aware of Stata's modules and can
help us.

Anees

On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 2:21 PM, Prakash Singh <[email protected]> wrote:
> thanks Anees
>
> First, The book chapter is not free to read (even online) and moreover
> I was looking for help in sense that is there any way or module in
> stata using which I could do the same.
>

> Regards
> Prakash

Best
Muhammad Anees
Assistant Professor/Programme Coordinator
COMSATS Institute of Information Technology
Attock 43600, Pakistan
http://www.aneconomist.com