Re: st: xmelogit error message

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: xmelogit error message
Date   Mon, 22 Oct 2012 16:08:19 +0100

I can't usefully add to what I said earlier. I think you need to show
more results, e.g. all the -xtmelogit- output, before anyone has a
chance to give good specific advice.

What you are trying to fit exactly? How many parameters are you
estimating? What sample size? What frequencies for these categorical
variables? Are some combinations especially rare?

Nick