Re: st: appending date variable in 2 datafiles

From   <redacted>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: appending date variable in 2 datafiles
Date   Wed, 17 Oct 2012 12:31:11 +0100

Dear Nick,

Yes, the solution is very simple like you have said. I did

gen newDateVar = date(DateVar, "DMY")
format newDateVar %td

Thanks

<redacted>