Re: st: Legal Download of Stata with licence

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Legal Download of Stata with licence
Date   Tue, 9 Oct 2012 10:44:00 +0100

If you purchased Stata, you should have the media too. Otherwise you
are best advised to get in touch with StataCorp or your distributor to
explain exactly what your situation is. StataCorp can tell you whether
they regard your licence as having been purchased by you or by
somebody else, or your distributor can liaise with StataCorp.

Nick