Re: st: could it be a bug in odbc??

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: could it be a bug in odbc??
Date   Thu, 30 Aug 2012 15:09:05 +0100

I don't think this kind of verbal paraphrase helps much with a
technical difficulty. It's exact code, exact file details, exact

Given the lack of response yesterday, I'd report this to Stata
technical support. See
http://stata.com/support/faqs/technical-support/ for how to contact
them and what they will expect, including your registration details.

Nick