Re: st: Stata do-file editor

From   Friedrich Huebler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Stata do-file editor
Date   Wed, 22 Aug 2012 09:40:36 -0400

Pablo,

The rundo and rundolines programs that allow the use of an external
text editor with Stata were last updated in August 2011. Changes to
the programs are documented here:

http://huebler.blogspot.ca/2008/04/stata.html#history

Friedrich