st: RE: Bonferroni-holm

From   Art Burke <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Bonferroni-holm
Date   Mon, 20 Aug 2012 14:59:51 -0700

Sadjad ...

Sorry for my earlier misspelling, see if this is what you want ...

findit qqvalue

Art
_______________________________________
Arthur Burke
Education Northwest | Senior Methodology Advisor
101 SW Main St, Suite 500; Portland OR 97204
503.275.9592
[email protected]
http://educationnorthwest.org

Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 18:03:15 +0430
From: Sadjad Riahi <[email protected]>
Subject: st: Bonferroni-holm

dear statalist,
I have found In a paper with the similar methodology with ours that for correction of multiple comparisons, authors have applied bonferroni-holm correction. To explain the analysis in short, they have several dependent variable (subcorticalgray matter  region
volumes) and three groups of diagnosis, intracranial volumes,age and sex as predictor variables.they have fitted a GLM for each region volume as the dependant variable seperately, then F test was preformed and subsequently contrast analysis. but for multiple comparison they first corrected for the omnibus test and then correction for pairwise comparison for each GLM that survived the first round of correction was performed. Can you please enlighten me with this correction procedure more in detail.

yours,

Sadjjad Riahi