Re: st: survival analysis

Subject   Re: st: survival analysis
Date   Mon, 20 Aug 2012 17:27:25 -0400

The ending date for a censored observation is the last one for which you know
that the subject did not have the outcome of interest. So it will _not_ be the
date of the missed assessment, but an earlier or later one. An earlier date
might be the date of the previous assessment. A later date could be one on
which you have contacted the subject or proxy and can tell from the
communication that that the subject did _not_ have the outcome of interest,
because, for example, they had no symptoms.

Steve
[email protected]