Re: st: sampling weight

From   Muhammad Anees <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: sampling weight
Date   Sun, 19 Aug 2012 00:09:02 +0500

And one quick to go hint:

The NLS Investigator;

https://www.nlsinfo.org/investigator

provides you helpful resources in creating weights if your survey data
spans multiple years accordingly to their complex survey design. There
is more NLS related help available directly or through their
documentation material.

I wish they provide the help you wanted.

--

Best

On Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 12:03 AM, Md. Alauddin Majumder
<[email protected]> wrote:
> Thanks Anees for the link!
>
> Alauddin

Best