Re: st: Getting the 'egranger' command to use the entire sample

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Getting the 'egranger' command to use the entire sample
Date   Thu, 16 Aug 2012 18:38:02 +0100

Also, check out business calendars in Stata.

http://www.stata.com/stata12/business-calendars/