Re: st: create a variable with estimated coefficients on dummies

From   "Bernini, Michele" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: create a variable with estimated coefficients on dummies
Date   Thu, 16 Aug 2012 12:14:31 +0200

Nick, I sort it out. the command long works well, I had to allow to use the option string to reshape the dataset properly. Thanks again.

Michele Bernini
Phd Candidate
School of International Studies (SIS)
University of Trento