Re: st: -gmm- and -outreg2-

Subject   Re: st: -gmm- and -outreg2-
Date   Tue, 14 Aug 2012 23:59:20 -0500

At 03:43 PM 8/14/2012, Joseph Monte wrote:
Richard (and others),

I am trying to export the -gmm- estimation, not -ivreg2-. Basically, I
have a count data dependent variable and need to account for
endogeneity. I understand from previous posts that -gmm- has made the
-ivpois- command redundant. Hence I am trying to export the -gmm-
estimation results and am having problem using -outreg2-. Am I way off
here? Would it be okay for me to use -ivreg2- by taking the log of the
dependent variable as in the example below?

Thanks,

Joe

Joe, why don't you show your exact code and error message/problem, or better yet give a replicable example. Based on what you are saying it is hard to tell what the problem is, e.g. I can't tell if you are getting error messages or if outreg2 is producing incorrect results or what.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  [email protected]
WWW:    http://www.nd.edu/~rwilliam