Re: st: -gmm- and -outreg2-

From   Joseph Monte <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: -gmm- and -outreg2-
Date   Tue, 14 Aug 2012 21:43:46 +0100

Richard (and others),

I am trying to export the -gmm- estimation, not -ivreg2-. Basically, I
have a count data dependent variable and need to account for
endogeneity. I understand from previous posts that -gmm- has made the
-ivpois- command redundant. Hence I am trying to export the -gmm-
estimation results and am having problem using -outreg2-. Am I way off
here? Would it be okay for me to use -ivreg2- by taking the log of the
dependent variable as in the example below?

Thanks,

Joe