Re: st: About Data transfermation

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: About Data transfermation
Date   Tue, 14 Aug 2012 15:20:03 +0100

This is more or less impossible to answer, except by some echo of an old song

There's a hole in the bucket, dear Liza, a hole.
Then fix it, dear Henry, dear Henry, dear Henry

More precisely:

1. SAS format: While being no expert, I have the strong impression
that SAS exports data in many different formats. You need to say
precisely what you have, or failing that give us an example of what
the data look like.

2. Stata format. Here I know more. Stata can read in many different
kinds of file format.

Incidentally, as above, the FAQ explains that "Stata" is the correct
spelling.  It also asks that you use your _full_ name.

Nick