RE: st: latent class analysis in Stata

From   Cameron McIntosh <[email protected]>
To   STATA LIST <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: latent class analysis in Stata
Date   Mon, 6 Aug 2012 10:22:36 -0400

This presentation will be helpful:

http://www.stata.com/meeting/2nasug/lclass.pdf

Of course, in addition to Stata code, there are many other materials you would need to avail yourself of if you are new to the technique of latent class analysis more generally.

Cam