Re: Re: st: What is the effect of centering on marginal effects?

From   Ulrich Kohler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: Re: st: What is the effect of centering on marginal effects?
Date   Thu, 02 Aug 2012 16:43:06 +0200

I totally aggree with Richard but I would add that all this just doesn't
matter if you show your results graphically:

. sysuse auto
. reg mpg i.foreign##c.weight##c.length
. margins foreign, at(weight=(1760(400)4860) length=(170 192.5 204))
. marginsplot, by(foreign)

-marginsplot- rocks!

Uli