RE: st: Plot predicted probabilities against a factor variable

From   Patricia Yu <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: Plot predicted probabilities against a factor variable
Date   Mon, 30 Jul 2012 11:59:58 -0400

Hi Maarten,

I will read the FAQ and try the commands you suggested.

Thanks,
Patricia

PATRICIA YU
Dissertator in Higher Education
Department of Educational Leadership & Policy Analysis
School of Education
University of Wisconsin-Madison
(608) 698-8108