Re: st: RE: drop variables in panel data with loop

From   Lisa Wang <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: drop variables in panel data with loop
Date   Tue, 24 Jul 2012 23:02:46 +1000

No problems, I understand. Thank you for your suggestions thus far
anyways. I appreciate it.

Can anyone else suggest code to how I should approach this?

Thanks,
Lisa