Re: st: Neumark decomposition

From   Maarten Buis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Neumark decomposition
Date   Mon, 16 Jul 2012 17:34:19 +0200

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 5:18 PM, Yingge Lin wrote:
> I try to do decomposition analysis. If I use -oaxaca- with pooled, is
> it correct that the results will be Neumark's decomposition? If so,
> why it generate differenct results compare to the results that
> produced by -decompose- whith D=*? If both of them are try to do
> Neumark's decomposition, which one is correct?

Please read the Statalist FAQ before posting on Statalist. If you had,
than you would have known that you must tell us where you obtained
user written software. The logic behind this requirement is simple: In
order to have a meaningful discussion we need to be talking about the
same thing. This is true in general, but especially when talking about
software. There are often multiple version of user written software
floating around in cyber space. If you do not tell us which version
you are using, than we obviously cannot help you.

I happen to know that both -oaxaca- and -decompose- were written by
Ben Jann. I also happen to know that he is no longer active on this
list. So, you'll need to contact him directly.

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie
Universitaet Tuebingen