Re: FW: st: Plotting several linear associations in one graph for comparison

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: FW: st: Plotting several linear associations in one graph for comparison
Date   Mon, 16 Jul 2012 11:25:48 +0100

You said you didn't understand the -replace- statements. The -replace-
statements re-set particular variables to constants for use in the
model equation by -predict-. This appears to be exactly what you are
asking for.

Neither Maarten nor anybody else can tell you what your code should be
as you give no real details of exactly what your model(s) is or are,
or of your data.

So, the best kind of answer you can expect is what Maarten did: Give
you an example for what appears to be a similar problem.

Nick

From: Amal Khanolkar

> Thanks for your example.
>
> Just wondering what the 'replace' commands are doing specifically? I guess it's not important for me.
>
> Ideally, I ran my regressions stratifying by race, (if race==1 and so on) - should I also predict yhat separately for each racial group as well?

Maarten Buis [[email protected]]