Re: st: Propensity Score Matching with Multiple Categorical Variables with Multiple Categories...Dummy Variables?

From   TA Stat <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Propensity Score Matching with Multiple Categorical Variables with Multiple Categories...Dummy Variables?
Date   Sat, 14 Jul 2012 12:51:19 +0700

Thanks everyone for advice.  I am figuring out how to collapse some
categories of each variable in a meaningful way for my research
question.  I will keep my eyes on additional advice from everyone.

Pete